Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The List of Things I Regret Has Been Augmented

For the past couple weeks, I've been very constipated. (Spoiler alert: Gross)

I've been waiting it out, hoping for things to change. My three favorite
things in life are drinking, sex, and poohing, and the order depends on how the day has gone. So clearly the past couple weeks have been bad. So today I went and bought some chocolate ExLax (TM). I checked the dosage on the back. For an adult over 12 years old, it is recommended to eat 2 pieces of chocolate.

And here's where the mistake comes in. Right away I think, "I'm a big guy. At least double that for me is like the right amount for a normal person." And then I think, "I'm really constipated. I need at least another dose. I'll have six pieces."

So, all told, I tripled the recommended dosage.

Hello, new home:

2 comments:

  1. Next time, eat a bag of sugar-free gummy bears. They're made with sugar alcohol, and you'll notice that even a regular (what I would call a single-serving bag, though for most it's 2-3) sized bag claims to contain 5-6 servings. That's because products with sugar alcohol are meant to be consumed in small doses, because in larger doses...well, the excess chocolate laxatives you ate produce a similar result. But these taste better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surprisingly, it didn't taste that bad. I kinda want more now, actually. If it wasn't for the acute stomach cramping, I'd be all over that.

    ReplyDelete